If you are a Macy’s new employee or new to the Macy’s EmployeeConnection platform, you can get all the details about the employee platform and the details about accessing the options at the www.employeeconnection.net platform.
Macy’s is a popular American retailer chain of stores operating in almost all the regions in the USA. Serving at a total number of 561 locations with more than 130,000 employees. To facilitate employee engagement, connection, management, and development, Macy’s has come up with an idea of creating an online platform where Macy’s employee can stay connected. It is called as MyInsite or Macy’s Insite and is accessed through the website www.employeeconnection.net.
Let’s get started!
What are the options available at the Macy’s Employee platform www.employeeconnection.net?
The following are the options available at the Macy’s employee platform www.employeeconnection.net:
- Benefits – Details about the various benefits offered by Macy’s for its employees
- Forms – This section provides you the access to download charitable giving and tax forms
- Communication – Here you can find the details about all the important announcements, news, links and happenings at Macy’s
- Resources – Here you can manage and find information regarding the paycheck, bill payments, taxes, community news, and announcements, etc.
- My In-site – This option allows you to visit the HR platform to discuss any issues or access and manage your employee information
Note that the Macy’s Insite platform www.employeeconnection.net is exclusively available and can be accessible by the current or former employees at Macy’s. Apart from them, other persons are not authorized to access the platform.
I am a Macy’s employee. How is Macy’s Insite useful for me?
Macy’s Insite has two options where the current or former employees can log in to their accounts and manage their information. The Macy’s Insite platform mainly services for two purpose with sections:
MyHR is a self-service option where the Macy’s employees can access their information, pay stubs, taxes, and other details. Whereas, AskHR allows you to contact any of the concerned HRs in case you have an issue at work or with your account at www.employeeconnection.net.
Register your Macy’s Insite account at www.employeeconnection.net:
As mentioned earlier, the Macy’s Insite or Macy’s employee platform is exclusively authorized for its present and former employees. You need to be either an employee currently working at Macy’s or a former employee. The registration or account creation process at www.employeeconnection.net is carried out by the HR. You cannot create an account on your own.
During the registration process, the HR or the concerned person will provide you with a link where you need to fill in your details. These details consist of your 8-digit employee ID, Social Security Number (SSN), name, address, contact information i.e., phone and email address, and other notification preferences. Upon filling this form, you will be asked to create a password. Once you have filled all the details and submitted them, your account will be created.
Sometimes, even if you have registered your account, it may delay the activation of it. This will result in difficulty logging in to your account at www.employeeconnection.net. In such cases, wait for a couple of hours and try again. If the problem still exists, contact your HR or call 678 – 474 – 2300.
Important information about Macy’s Insite login at www.employeeconnection.net:
Before you access the Macy’s Insite employee platform at www.employeeconnection.net, make sure you have the following things with you:
- A computer or PC or an electronic device
- High-speed internet connection. Moderate speed internet may cause delays and irregular page loads.
- The browser version should be the latest as per the product.
- Macy’s employee ID and password
Once you have the above-required things, you are ready to access the Macy’s Insite at www.employeeconnection.net.
Macy’s Insite – Employee login process at www.employeeconnection.net:
If you have the above-mentioned requirements, follow the below steps to log in to your Macy’s Insite account at the Employee Connection platform:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to an active internet connection
- Open the browser and visit the Macy’s Employee Connection website by entering the web address www.employeeconnection.net.
- On the homepage, spot the “My Insite” option available in the menu.
- This option will take you to the next page that mostly opens into a new window.
- On this page, you can locate two sign-in options that are “Colleague” and “Former Colleague” Sign In.
- If you are a current employee, select the “Colleague – Sign In” option. Select the “Former Colleague – Sign In” option if you are a former Macy’s employee.
- In both the cases, you will be asked to provide the Macy’s employee login details i.e., 8-digit employee ID and password.
- Once you have entered the required details, submit them by clicking on the “Log in” button.
- Based on the validity of your Macy’s Employee Login details, you will be directed to your account at www.employeeconnection.net.
Once you have logged in to your account at Macy’s Insite, you can access the available option to manage and access your personal and payment information. The www.employeeconnection.net allows the users to access the portal online anytime and from anywhere.
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding the Macy’s Insite and usage of Macy’s online employee platform www.employeeconnection.net. If you have any queries please go through the below included Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any issues with your account, kindly contact your HR or concerned person at the workplace.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- How do I contact for support in case I have a problem with my account at www.employeeconnection.net?
In case you have a login or an application issue with your account at www.employeeconnection.net, please call 678 – 474 – 2300. If you have any issues related to your payment or other details, call HR Services at 1 – 800 – 234 – 6229
- What is the registration code for www.employeeconnection.net and where do I get it?
The registration code for www.employeeconnection.net will be provided by your HR or concerned authority at work. This will allow you to register your account at www.employeeconnection.net to access your Macy’s Insite account online.